Hi guys & gals! New here, Latie ,

Hi guys & gals! New here, Katie ~ alcoholic. I joined to try and make some friends. In sobriety, I literally have no one. I’m 4 months as of yesterday and I wanna keep that going! Thanks for reading!

5 Likes

Thank you!! One day at a time!

1 Like

Hi, good for you! I am new to this site. I have found the folks to be kind and supportive.

2 Likes

Hi Jason! Thank you for the support!

1 Like

Yeah no worries. How are you doing?

2 Likes

Hi , since you joined this site you have friends we are here to support each other, we are proud of you, continue the good work and stay strong :+1:

2 Likes

Hi Katie. I'm glad you joined us.

Congrats on Day 4. You're new to sobriety and you defeated the major holidays. That's worth of a celebration.

1 Like

That’s great good for you wish I could say the same

1 Like

Doing well! Coffee is brewed and it’s sunny outside! How are you?

Hi Amanda! 4 months, I’ll have to check my post! Hahahha I did have 6 years, but I have it to my disease with the expense of relapse. :disappointed: one day at a time. Great to meet you! Hope you have a beautiful Saturday morning!

:purple_heart: thank you!

Hello everybody I’m new here can somebody kind of walk me through the site

1 Like

Hi, ill be your friend, I need that also. Weird how all your friends disappear when you try to get sober

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!!!! Happy to be here!

Thank you! And it’s so damn true, I’m like what do I do, who do I talk to!?! I just wanna be around sober people, I can’t do it anymore. I can’t even date drinkers anymore. It will never work out ya know!

Thank you!!!

:clap::clap::muscle:

1 Like

:raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

Hi Katie, welcome, many of us are also new, the platform is helpful that it allows us to speak our mind.

1 Like