Hi everyone! Jumping in here for the first time. Today

Hi everyone! Jumping in here for the first time. Today is day 45 for me. So far so good but looking to build my community and thought I would give this a try. HMU if your anywhere near me or just want to talk. Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 Like

Nice work! I'm new here too. And this is a whole new world to me. This is cool. I hope you can find some good support here. Seems to be that way so far.

Welcome Rodney!!! Congratulations on your 45 days. You’re in the right place if you want to build a community. I don’t live by you but I’m here if you want to talk. Or if you just need With something. Just lock me up I’m on here are three or four times a day. Just looking to see if there’s any newcomers. This is one big family here and it’s a great app.

Hi Laura, I’m doing pretty good. How are you?

Hi Dee! Thank you, just trying to take things one day at a time which can be difficult because I’m not the most patient person and like to try to push to make things happen quickly. I’m finding that because I was in my addiction for so long that I dug myself into quite a deep hole and there’s no quick solution. The good news I’ve finally made the decision to start the process of climbing out of that hole and I can see the light in my future. Hope all is good with you. Have a great day.

1 Like

Hi Kelly, thank you for the encouragement and for your support. Hope your having a great Saturday!

None of us are promised tomorrow so one day at a time is our only option

Awesome

Welcome Rodney