Hi everyone I'm new. My clean date is 02/16/19

Hi everyone I'm new. My clean date is 02/16/19, but most of that time up till 3 months ago was in prison. So now I'm learning to stay sober being out. It's a lot different.

2 Likes

Hi Jennifer. There are lots of us who have been in and out. This app is fine, but I really found sobriety in aa. Hit as many meetings as you can. And congrats on your sobriety and you’re freedom.

Hi Jennifer— yes, I totally agree with Craig. Try to go to as many meetings as possible. Where are you from and I can send you a link to local meetings. And, share with people at every meeting. It’s so important. Get peoples numbers and build a network. It can be always at first (it was for me) but with practice it becomes second nature.

, I'm from Graham, WA.

After being locked up it will be tempting to isolate, due the the total lack of being alone. Try to balance your needed solitude with staying connected with sober people. If you feel like using find someone to hang out with.

Congrats on sobriety Jennifer. I'm glad you're no longer locked up. Stay on the path of sobriety. I'm glad you have a fresh start.

You have been given some very good advice Jennifer. I won't step on any of it. Congrats on your freedom and sobriety. I will add one thing .You should not discount your sobriety while locked up. I know I could have gotten anything I wanted while I was in. All I had to do was say so. Keep moving forward.