Hi all, it's been a while since I've been on

Hi all, it's been a while since I've been on this app. For reasons that go on for ever. Same old pity stories. ....got phone taken away ect... I'm not here to complain about that. Or anything really. I still have the same old problems. By ex is still trying to ruin my life in anyway he sees possible, including physically abusing me. But I'm not here to complain. I am basically homeless due to meth, I stay in the walk in closet at my parents, but at least I have this. And I do have good news. After being addicted to opiods and meth for 6 plus years. I just very recently got off the opoids!! That was the one I was worried about. But I'm completely off of them for first time in 6 years. It's hard I'm not going to lie. But I'm sticking with it. Well just wanted to say hi :wave: hope everyone is well.

10 Likes

Hello!! I’m wishing you strong will and safety!! I’m new here, but there seems to be great support!! You can do it!!

1 Like

Is really glad you are here. Keep coming back!

1 Like

Im sorry that you have to go through that

1 Like

Hi, Kristina. I'm glad you have somewhere safe to stay.

Congrats on getting clean from opiods.

3 Likes

Kristina are you off opioids , because your doing meth? I have read alot of your posts. There is alot of drama in your life. Remember , you get what you tolerate. Time to start "cleaning house". Even if you're house is a walk in closet. There is no shame in that. We all have to start somewhere. The shame would be for you to do nothing.

2 Likes

No I've been on both for 6 plus years