Hey you have any suggestions of good movies? I have not seen enough good movies, even "classics". I'm downloading movies. What are some movies that you can recommend? What are some good movies?

Hey you have any suggestions of good movies? I have not seen enough good movies, even "classics". I'm downloading movies. What are some movies that you can recommend? I like movies that make you think. But I like other movies too. What are some good movies?

I don't really get into watching TV unless it can help me with my goals or teach me something.

you can find a lot of really interesting videos on YouTube for free. I'm a big fan of documentaries and biographies.

What kind of movies do you like?

I like movies that make you think. I like other movies too.

Hmm well movies that make you think, Total Recall is a great action movie for that. Memento too.

As for just good movies, anything by Joel and Ethan Coen or Tarantino is a no brainer. Bull Durham and Slap Shot are sports classics. Mel Brooks makes really good comedies. There's a lot of really good flicks.

1 Like

The Martian. Fury. Intersellar.

Recovery based : Bob and the monster, Cash is good

I love Jingle Jangle on Netflix.

Warrior

Cinderella Man

Gladiator

George Foreman

Tyson: The Fallen Champ

Like I said , I don't watch movies much these days but these are what I remember the most.

My favorite movie is Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

Loved β€œHer” with Joaquin Phoenix

The Princess Bride