Hey everyone I’m new to the group and just l

Hey everyone I’m new to the group and just looking to meet the right kind of people to have in my life. Hope all is well with everyone today!

2 Likes

I’m new too, and hoping to make some supportive connections. This isn’t going to be an easy road and it scares me.

4 Likes

It definitely can be scary, but it’s a great thing at the same time. We are all in this together, and I’m here if you or anyone needs someone to talk to about anything.

4 Likes

I’m new also. Welcome

4 Likes

Welcome aboard

2 Likes

Thank y’all for welcoming me

2 Likes

I'm new here too. I need to also have different people in my life. Going thru super intense nightmare life stuff & I'm still using sometimes. I want to stop. Things that are happening are making it extremely difficult to even care anymore

Hi Sivart. Welcome. I'm glad you are here. You'll definitely meet awesome supportive folks here.

I see you're a resident of Houston. Are things improving?

1 Like

Things are as of now just got myself into sober living and trying to do the right thing. Thank you for the welcome!

Hi Jennifer. Being scared is normal. It's good that you recognize your feelings. But don't let fear prevent you from getting something good.

You're making big changes and that's hard. The harder you work the easier it'll become.

Welcome Anthony.

Hi Jennifer. Welcome to Loosid.

I hate you're going through so much right now. Do you have someone you can talk about what's going on, i.e., a counselor?

Hey hey and welcome! You’re in the right place. This app is full of other sober ppl looking to connect and build a network of like-minded people :sunglasses: