Hello I am thinking about turning my life around and

Hello I am thinking about turning my life around and getting off drugs. And I've got to get my daughter out of foster care. The challenge seems almost impossible right now. Yet I know that's not true.

1 Like

If you're thinking about quitting, you're admitting there is a problem. Congratulations, Step 1 complete!

3 Likes

I was in that spot almost 4years ago.I had used my entire life the thing i would say is dont think to much big picture it will come together just REACH OUT! The first step is the hardest !I know it sounds corny but just get thru today! I know it seems so huge but you can do it one step at a time!

1 Like

The substances are the problem. Not you. The system is broken. Not you. You have everything you need to heal this. The promise is freedom. But you do, you do, have to put the substances down. It’s the absolute only way to get your power back. No one should have freaking taken it from you in the first place- but that doesn’t matter now- we can’t change the past. The only way to get your power back NOW is by putting the substances down.

1 Like

You can do it! Willingness is key. Work on your sobriety. everything will fall into place

1 Like

Thank you for those that have so far begun to encourage my awareness of my problem and also causing my Spirit to respond with determination.

1 Like