Hello friends, I orignally found this app

Hello friends, I orignally found this app by searching "sober dating app" but there are only 4 people in my area, does anyone have any advise for sober dating?

3 Likes

If you get an answer to this, let me know!!! I am in the same boat

1 Like

Yes ma'am. I'll keep ya posted.

2 Likes

Unfortunately the app is still fairly small. It takes a while for areas to grow in members. If you spread the word to your friends that this exists and is here for more than just dating it will get better. The app has the chat feed here, as well as treatment locators, sober events, sober restaurants and once everything opens back up those will probably get better listings.

2 Likes

I'm in the same boat dude but it's ok. I'm at work most the time anyway

2 Likes

"Sober dating"? There are those, with experience, who say that "one should avoid romantic endeavors until a year or more clean and sober..." Some don't have any problems. When I was still looking, I found that most of the major dating apps have preferences where one can search for people who don't drink or use drugs. On another note, many AA and NA regional groups have "dances/mixers" where those in recovery get together. I've been several times and they're quite fun!

1 Like

Remember John, there are people at every stage of sobriety on here. Shoot just saw a post where a lady got her 30yr chip today.

Ill be a year 10/3. But the mixers is good advise. Thankyou!

1 Like

Same

Same boat!