Hello everyone! I started my nightmare life 2years ago. L

Hello everyone! I started my nightmare life 2years ago. Lost my 1st husband.. soon after lost my kids... Spend 2 years on the streets here an there... Then finally in this my 2nd marriage realising my husband would never take this step with me,,, i was coming to the end of trying to get him to come with me. When he left me for his ex AGAIN and I realised I was in love with a fairy tale and,I refused to go back when he came down and hunted me down again. So I took off to a new town to rehab on January 7,2021. I have graduated rehab and am 43 DAYS CLEAN and finally back home with my parents and all 4 of my babies and just turned in my divorce papers, got on indeed just yesterday and already have 3 job interviews... Got rid of my toxic people and my toxic moves and finally getting my come up and couldn't be happier!!!!

8 Likes

Wow what an amazing story!!!! And it’s just the beginning. You have major strength and courage for making those changes :pray:t3::pray:t3: keep it up, you have inspired me today

:clap::pray:

:clap::clap::clap:

Similar story...7 years after my husband left and I'm still homeless, addicted tomath, estranged from kids who love & need me but not like this...after my daughter who is 12 decided she won't talk to me until I complete rehab I decided to SHOW ,her how much I love her and am on a long road to bring her mother back...stories like yours keep me positive

I’m glad you’re getting the help you need Tiffany! I believe in you, and I know you can do this.