Hello everyone! Heard about this app from a friend of

Hello everyone! Heard about this app from a friend of mine. I love the platform. I’m currently closing in on 3 years of sobriety out here in Denver Colorado, and am currently finishing up my bachelors degree. Sobriety has brought so much good back into my life. The university I am currently attending allowed me to create my own degree which is called “Social Change for the Substance Abuser”.

1 Like

That is so awesome! Can you tell us more about the degree and what it entails? I think so many people could benefit from studying a topic like that!

Yea for sure! Preciate ya reaching out. So my addiction took me down a dark road, I ended up in jail with a felony and when I sobered up in there I realized how many of us addicts were along with me. It was that moment I realized that I wanted to do something about it. It took many ups And downs to finally get the motivation and sobriety to make it through school but here I am. I pitched an idea to the school I’m currently attending to combine criminal justice, psychology, addiction studies, with a couple non profit classes and sociology classes. It truly encompasses the entire addiction world. they loved the idea so much that they are talking about turning it into a degree that others can study!

Man that is really amazing! Congrats, your story has certainly inspired me today. I’m sure you’ll go on to inspire many more

1 Like

Glad you are hear and thanks for sharing. Every story of long term sobriety is so encouraging to me.