Heartbreak sucks!

Heartbreak sucks!

2 Likes

Indeed it does! But today WE don't have to use over it. Hope that helps. Take care.

It does… it hurts. I'm sorry you're feeling it. Wanna talk about it?

It’s the worst.

Absolutely and n some of the worst ways to :pensive:.. If I got a penny every time someone said, “There's plenty of guys out there that would love a chance with u and would treat u like a queen”, I'd b the richest person n the world.. Clearly, they have never actually loved someone because if they did, they would see that it's not that easy to just move on.. I have been single for 3 years now and I just take it one day at a time and I try to keep myself busy, so I DON'T think about it.. It's a lot easier for me now, since it has been a few years.. Try to stay positive.. And u can always message me if u wanna talk :heart:.. Hope it helps :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, Mario. It really does; and it's something everyone agrees with. Staying busy and trying to convince myself I didn't miss him is how I got over my boyfriend before my husband.

Let me know if you need to chat.

Sorry you are experiencing it. The good thing is heartbreak is often a lesson. We learn what not to do or who not to find. I hope you recover from the pain and it guides you to happiness

I'm sorry. Hang in there, bro.