Health(ier) choices

I've been hearing success stories of those who have given up dairy; and decided to follow in their footsteps. I try dairy-free yogurt for the first time yesterday. It is delicious.

What choices have you made to improve your overall health?

1 Like

Good luck

2 Likes

Thanks my friend.

1 Like

Stopped eating Fast Food..

1 Like

I want to do that, too. But Chic-Fil-A is one of my favorites. I also wrap my chicken sandwich into lettuce (no bun) and choose a side salad instead of fries.

1 Like

I quit smoking cigarettes 2yrs now.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I can't seem to quit bad diet, I love donut so much,cakes, pancakes and I love having lots of sugar and honey in them :sob: good thing I don't have diebitis

This is awesome. Congrats. The body reaps benefits instantly when we stop smoking.

You don't have to give it all up at once. First, I gave up pork. Then, aspartame. Now, I'm working on eliminating dairy (except cheese) and beef.

I have not mastered dairy. However, I have been working on finding replacements. I learned oatmilk isn't my thing. I've grown to love dark chocolate soy milk, unsweetened soy milk, and cashew milk. These dairy alternatives also have more vitamin and minerals than dairy milk.

1 Like

I don't think I could give up my whole milk, I drink a 1/2 gallon a day..... keeps my bones from aching.

So expensive. I do 1% milk.
I have a cow valve in my chest, so im kinda pickey.

2 Likes

I'm down from a gallon, but I love the taste.

Non-dairy milk can be expensive. I could pay $1.39 for a gallon of cow's milk or $2-$3 for a half gallon of non-dairy milk.

It took me a while to eliminate Dairy but not impossible.. you got this

True expensive