Heading into a meeting in Tustin, California

Heading into a meeting in Tustin, California. I took on the coffee commitment. Taking on a commitment is an important part of the service aspect of sobriety. It takes me almost an hour to get to this meeting and having the coffee commitment helps motivate me if I’m dragging on a Sunday.

3 Likes

Where and what time in Tustin? I've been. Going to garden Grove alano but wanted to try others

1 Like

It’s crystal meth anonymous, but all are welcome. In fact, not everyone in the group has had a problem with meth in particular. I’ll message you the details.

1 Like

I used to use it all but in the end alcohol and Xanax took me out

1 Like

Yess service def helps build a solid foundation, plus everyone loves a coffee maker who makes good coffee lol. Good for you ! :clap:

2 Likes

Ya. I also bring my own coffee in. I can’t bring myself to the bargain store coffee. Local roaster single origin.

2 Likes

Very nice..one of the beautiful things about recovery being able to enjoy the finer things in life !

1 Like

I worked in the coffee industry for 15 years, so I’ve always been a snob. lol

1 Like

Out of all things, coffees a good one to be a snob about lol.

1 Like

You're going to be popular in the meeting! Personally, I love 12 Step meetings. I wouldn't have recovery without them.

1 Like