Have so much going on in my life

Have so much going on in my life that I don't even know where to start with how to talk about it to get it all out. I am at my parents house staying so I can visit my little humans. At the same time missing my home where I live. I don't have them there with me bc it's just a efficiency apartment and it's me and my partner so there's really not enough room. So I feel torn between wanting to be here wanting to be at home. Also my stepdaughter is 15 just had a baby and it's in the hospital for the second time has not even been home for a week. Just so much more going on and it's a lot and I don't know how to deal with any of it I feel like it's all in my control.

In January I tried to take my life and lucky to be alive, my mother overdosed six months later and died, I have been sober this entire time and homeless. Dig in, you can do this. I find making decisions, setting bpundries, and not allowing others to make you feel guilty helps get you throuh. Put your trust in God and know he has control. Pray a lot and finds way to relax. Therapy is also very helpful during times of high stress. Do something healthy for yourself each time you crave. Walk, get sun, eat a clean health meal, give someone else encouragement, volunteer, talk to someone who shows true empathy and concern who also understands addiction. Love yourself instead of judge yourself.

Hey, Melissa. I'm sorry all this is happening. Have you considered talking with a professional to cope? How soon do you think you'll be able to get an apartment large enough for you and your family?