Have a nice memorial weekend. This weekend always reminds me

Have a nice memorial weekend. This weekend always reminds me of when I flipped out up in Duluth 1977. I destroyed an apartment and landed in the St. Louis county jail - followed with a few months in the psych ward. Pretty much gave up drugs at that point but kept drinking until 1984. Hard to believe it’s been so long ago - seems like yesterday.

3 Likes

Damn. You’ve been sober since before I snuck my first beer outta dad’s fridge. That was ‘85 I think.

Lol

Oh boy oh boy - just talking to a buddy and he informed me that this isn’t memorial weekend. Hope I’m not losing it. I guess I’m losing track of time since retiring - every day is the same.

1 Like

We like to vacation in Hollywood beach. Love the broad walk and live music.

How is Nigeria today Briana? Keeping warm?

Other than a few aches and pains from manual labor - rebuilding a section of fencing. I’m better than ever. Hope all is well for you.

It’s one is those things that do normally happens in life circles,be calm with life and learn how to handle it with ease then you can be safe from those mental slaveries ..try to work yourself out when you are moody or angry,destroying things isn’t a good thing but I feel ur pains at that moment my dear..