Happy Fathers Day in Heaven Dad!

Happy Fathers Day in Heaven Dad!!

1 Like

You can’t take What Any more?

Your to far away

The drinking and the people disrespecting me

I was doing well and been hiding and drinking here and there . I feel so ashamed and guilty. Physically my body hurts too.

Hello Terrie C, I understand where you’re coming from. But you can change the people that are disrespecting you. You don’t have to live with those people in your life. And as far as the drinking goes you can change that as well. You just need to talk to people like us. Go to meetings. Find a sponsor. if you need somebody to talk to look me up I will talk with you. I have been through a lot the last 3 1/2 years. I lost my wife December 24 of 2017. And shortly after that I lost everything that we had. And then I got diagnosed with emphysema and  chronic heart failure and diabetes. But I did not pick up a drink because of that. I’ve also been diagnosed with depression. So see it’s even hard for me because I live alone I have nobody in my life. My step kids have nothing to do with me. So I am going with all this on my own. We all can do this together.

1 Like

Your not alone. It's a struggle. I'm a crutch drinker and anytime I'm stressed out I reach for that bottle. It's embarrassing. But like my grandmother told me close that door and don't look back. The guilt ypu feel the next day we all go threw it. And people around you that don't have that issue don't understand. That's why we are here to Help each other out.

2 Likes