Guilty Pleasures

What are some guilty pleasure NA drinks you indulge seldom or frequent?

I love punch (1:1 Sprite:Pineapple juice) topped with rainbow sherbet.

4 Likes

Sometimes after a meeting I go to Dairy Queen and indulge in something chocolaty :grin:

2 Likes

I love Reese Blizzards. Thankfully, I have been ordering minis. Trying to practice self-control. Baby steps.

1 Like

I don't know but I know it's never one of anything

I’ve been doing fruit smoothies like crazy! Healthy and keeps me away from alcohol

1 Like

Arnold Palmers and lemon aid fizz.

2 Likes

I've been eating smoothie bowls. That's easier for me to eat a ton of fruits and veggies. I'm worried about consuming too much (natural) sugar.

1 Like

I love Arnold Palmers, too. Chic-Fil-A is my favorite place to get one.

Did you type lemon aid in error or purposely?

On purpose. Lemons need all the aid they can get.

Selzter/soda water, fresh grapefruit juice and a squeeze of lime over ice!

1 Like

I love sprite floats! Everybody looks at me crazy when I mention them. Mine would have to be Nestles chocolate chip cookie dough and Netflix :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Better Rhodes. They have a great variety of vendors and variety with affordable prices.

1 Like

NA drinks.

1 Like

I love spicy ginger beers🥰 For drinks with food where I used to have wine, found recipe for 1/2 cup beet juice, 1/2 cup oolong tea, and 1 1/2 cups POM juice mixed together. Sounds weird but I like it better than any of the non-alcoholic wines on market.

2 Likes

That sounds good. I need to try that. I've been enjoying Bubly's peach, mango, grapefruit, and lime flavored waters.

1 Like

Everything you listed are some of my favorite.

Tell 'em not to knock it until they try it.

Lavender vanilla latte, extra espresso

It’s just what I like...lol

Love Arnold Palmers 🏌️‍♂️🌴!!!

Have to try Sprite floats. Yum :yum:

1 Like