Gratitude

What are you thankful for today?

5 Likes

I am thankful for my sobriety, my children who are almost adults (or think they are) lol My house, my car, my pets and so much more!!!

3 Likes

I am thankful for a roof over my head, my amazing children, a husband who cares about me, and being sober to see my cat give birth!

4 Likes

I am thankful that we were fully staffed at work!!

3 Likes

My mindfulness

2 Likes

The delicious chocolate muffin I just finished. Yum!

2 Likes

Thankful for eyes a body n mind

2 Likes

Recovery

2 Likes

I’m thankful for solid friendships I’ve made in sobriety

3 Likes

I am thankful for a new day filled with lots of sunshine!!!!!

2 Likes

I am thankful for a new career! I'm starting an apprenticeship as an electrician which can lead to union, 401k and pension! God is good

3 Likes

Yes! I remember the days of being short staffed often. I'm hoping those days are in the past.

1 Like

A local coffee shop sells chocolate banana muffins. My favorite muffin. I eat it at most 3 times a year because I am working on reducing my sugar intake.

1 Like

I agree with all this

1 Like

Beautiful. It's a blessing for sure.

I love new sun shine days

1 Like

I'm grateful for sweet potatoes, sparkling water, and my comfortable couch. I don't like lounging on an uncomfortable couch.

3 Likes

Absolutely everything that sobriety as given me

3 Likes

I’m thankful for the sunshine, clouds, and the breeze. All three give me hope and make me feel better. I’ve realized I need to spend more time outside with nature. Being inside at work and at home can make you feel institutionalized. I think being outside really helps with recovery.

3 Likes

Being outside is important. Vitamin D (source from the sun) has a plethora of benefits. Walking reduces bad cholesterol level. Fresh air relaxes me. Outside is amazing and it's free.

3 Likes