Gratitude

Who can’t love this face?!? This guy is so happy every day I come home and it helps so much. Love him!

7 Likes

My dog is a happy guy, too.

3 Likes

Beautiful dog. What breed? Mine is a mutt but he is a sweetie.

4 Likes

He’s a Bullmastiff

2 Likes

Awww. Sweet puppy!

3 Likes

Awwwwww I’m obsessed!

2 Likes

That's a face only a mother could love. What a sweetheart!

1 Like

Show us your dogs, everyone.

1 Like

This is when I got the little guy. It’s a pretty cool story. So I had recently gotten a divorce. It was a bad situation and I just needed to leave, so I did and I became the drinking Sailor again. I was really isolated and my family hated it. I went to visit my brother in Florida and his neighbor bred these AKC Bullmastiffs and just had a litter. I wanted to go see them, so we did. This little turd kept following me around and biting on my shoelaces! The guy asked if I wanted him and I of course said yes and he told me it would be $1,500. I said I like him but I can’t afford that so I went home to Dallas. My brother kept calling me trying to get me to do something to change my mind, telling me that I can’t just live alone and drink, but I told him that I can’t pay that for a dog. Finally one day he calls me and says - can you buy a $300 airline ticket? I said for what? He said I bought you the freaking dog, so just get him on the plane and he’s yours! He’s been my best friend ever since.

3 Likes

That's awesome. I'm glad your brother did that and you truly have man's best friend.

1 Like

That’s beautiful

2 Likes

He has lots of hair.

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s Keeper. He’s my sober buddy.

2 Likes

He's handsome. He looks like a sweetheart.