Good News πŸ’•

Share some good news you got over the weekend.

Yesterday was Day 1 for a close friend of mine.

5 Likes

Good news. Well, I stayed sober all weekend. I didn't get arrested for drunk driving, lose a job, or ruin a relationship. Got through an extra tough week of schoolwork, and looking forward to getting through finals so I can take a couple days off and go on a road trip.

7 Likes

A good friend of mine whom I distanced myself from due to his drinking reached out and let me know he’s 5 months sober.

8 Likes

Didn't get high . made some friends THAT DON'T USE LOL

6 Likes

Celebrated 30 years

8 Likes

Nice! What are you studying? Which cities/states do you plan to visit on your roadtrip?

This is awesome. Congrats to you and your friend. I'm glad you both will have an amazing, sober friend. I'm excited for y'all new adventures sober.

1 Like

That's excellent news. It's refreshing to be able to connect with other sober peeps.

1 Like

Congrats, Suzy! How did you do it?

My house updates are getting done as well my sprinklers leak it's fixed .....I like things done to perfection ...I stress over little things like that..

3 Likes

Ha! Just moved into my new Diggs and realized I have way too much stuff. Hahaha

3 Likes

That is two celebrations right there :clap: !

1 Like

Wow! That is exciting. Are you trying to support him now or talk more often?

Road trip sounds exciting :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Bahaha :rofl:. I'm going to move soon and I think I'll be right where you are. I never throw anything away. Is that you too?

Just remember perfectionism is a curse for imperfect people.

1 Like

Yeah, I tend to stress over small things, too. I get it- it's your home. The place where you'll relax and host people.

1 Like

I've been going through stuff and dropping it off at Goodwill. I'm still not where I want to be. :rofl::rofl:

Yes it is! So much kaka. Now I have my own place and values hVe changed. I'm in Sputh Amboy, NJ.

1 Like

Goodwill is privately owned. The guy who owns it is a multi billionair. He does good things

1 Like