Good morning everyone, Checking in from New Bedford, MA. This

Good morning everyone,

Checking in from New Bedford, MA. This is my first post on here. Looking to make connections and build my sober network. Feel free to comment with whatever is on your mind. Have a great day.

1 Like

Good morning… welcome :slight_smile: How are you doing?

1 Like

I got clean up in New Bedford.

2 Likes

Hey Matt! Welcome to Loosid. I’m feeling pretty great today. Thanks for asking :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi Matt! Welcome from Ct :blush: ! How is your sobriety today? I went on a daily reflection zoom meeting at 11 this morning. Makes the rest of my day be put into perspective so my emotional sobriety is on the same level as my physical sobriety.

2 Likes

Hi Matt. Welcome. How's the weather?

I’m in Mass too! Worst state to be sober in :joy: Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the welcoming messages. I think this app is a great way to meet new sober people and build our networks. In the past I've failed to surround myself with other sober people, which has ultimately led to relapses. I'm 105 days sober today and hitting a live meeting with my sponsor in Marion this morning at 730. Hope you all have an excellent, sober day!

3 Likes

Congrats on 105 days!

4 months tomorrow since you popped into my life. I love you so incredibly much and love walking hand in hand sober with you :relaxed::heart:

Awwww good stuff :heart:

1 Like