Good afternoon! I am new here. Im a recovering opiate

Good afternoon! I am new here. Im a recovering opiate addict veen opiate free since Dec. 30th 2009..... But now slipping down the C trail and need advice how to detox from coke for 3yrs straight?

1 Like

Whats been working for me is to just talk to clean/sober people and just be 100% honest.

1 Like

I am not sure how you should detox. But we have a list of treatment centers in the app. Tap the lifesaver icon to be routed to the list. Professionals are ready to help.

Congrats on 11 years sober. :tada:

Welcome Lisa๐Ÿ˜

Young lady detoxes detox you have the tools that you need to apply to the situation at hand but my suggestion is that get a sponsor get on home group and apply the principles behind the steps the save our lives and make us have better lives around those who we love it's never about what we use but it's always about the behavior it says that if you want what we have to offer willing to make the effort to get it you're ready to take certain steps step one admit that you're powerless over your using into to life is unmanageable and reach out for help much love and respect I believe in you