Going to work again and not hung over. It r

Going to work again and not hung over. It really feels good !!!

2 Likes

Congrats! That is one of the best feelings knowing you’re at your best for something important!

Isn't it amazing the difference!? I got so use to it that I would be annoyed when someone complained of a headache or stomach pains just thinking I have those every day and I don't make a big deal out of it :upside_down_face: crazy

When I look back and think abt all the times I went to work hungover or even still drunk ... I’m AMAZED! Idk how I did it. So glad that’s not part of my life anymore! Thanks for the reminder

First day using this app. I actually looked it up and signed up while at work specifically because I am hung over at work (again) and don't know how much longer I can go on like this. I haven't posted a picture yet for the obvious reason that I look just as bad as I feel right now. I found it inspiring that this was the first post I read after signing up & hope one day to feel the way you do now James. Congratulations!

Hope I can see this through because bieng sober is nothing more than a distant memory for me lately. Like a dream you knew was really good but can't remember the specific details.