Going to inpatient treatment Monday morning

Going to inpatient treatment Monday morning...I'm so ready but I'm also an emotional shitshow!

2 Likes

Good luck to you Tiffany

Hello, it’s the best decision that you made welcome to the sober and happy life , stay strong you will beat those emotions we all been there :+1:

Hang in there!

1 Like

Great move. It's a great thing that you're accepting that you need that level of help. Having been to several inpatient programs, my advice would be to latch on to the other serious patients, form bonds and be thoroughly honest with everyone who's there to help. This could be the one and only inpatient you ever have to do. It's up to you. Good luck and please keep us posted!

1 Like

Best of luck... you are doing great. Sending positive thoughts your way.

1 Like

Thank you all for your encouragement...the dual diagnosis treatment is what I need. My mind n my pain drove me to keep using and when I get clean I still need skills to cope with those, even more so because it will be very intense feelings.. I've quit using drugs before cold turkey for long periods... But I never bothered to work on myself and all the other problems. This one's playing for KEEPS!! See you on the other side

1 Like

Do it girl !!!
Not for Your children but for yourself first. Without your sobriety you give them nothing they need. There’s a wonderful life on the other side. Welcome to it

Smart move. Stick to it and you will be amazed.