Ghosted by a different guy , 2nd day in a

Ghosted by a different guy , 2nd day in a row :tada::tada::tada: and that’s without telling them any flaws wooo

I would never ghost you

It's just too easy to dismiss people online when you don't have to face them. Let's face it , online dating just isn't normal. We aren't supposed to have this many people at our disposal lol

3 Likes

Well Taylor maybe you need to step back and take a look at this. I don’t know how much sobriety time you have. It may be that your higher power telling you something. Just stop and take a look at it for what it is. Just give it time time you’ll find the right one. You’re very pretty woman. You’ll find somebody. Don’t rush it good things come in good time. Ask yourself the question .
Am I really ready for a man to be in my life? Ask yourself that question and answer yourself truthfully. You’re doing the right thing by reaching out.

1 Like

You will be OK 

Agreed

Hey Taylor, Sandy here. Honey I respect your honesty and thank you for sharing. Takes a lot of guts to put yourself out there.
However, we get sober and get horny.
It feels good in the muffin and we’re in love. Don’t let men rattle your cage. Your beautiful blessed and too smart to get tangled up with emotional upheavals.
Be alone, get to know your God and Taylor. Then you can make sound choices. As if you were my granddaughter save your sobriety. Take care.

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about it. Stick to doing your own thing and making your improvements.

People ghosting is the reality of 2021.

2 Likes

Hang in there Taylor! And keep your head up! Focus on what you want for You! You're a very Beautiful Young Lady! The right guy will come along! Just have to hold on to patience! :hugs:

1 Like