Garden meditation

I know i am country but i hope I aint the only one... I Looked out my window this morning and the desire to plant my garden has hit. I can't wait to plant and weed my garden. It is so cathartic for me. The connection with the soil keeps me rooted in the present while connecting me to the past and future. The cycles of life and rhythm of the earth surround me when I'm in the garden.

Am I the only one that feels like this?

1 Like

I love spending time in nature, and I just started keeping a garden last spring. It was one of the best uses of my time I can think of. I can totally relate

1 Like

I love the outdoors. I'm not necessarily an outdoorsy person who likes hikes.

Walking, bike riding, roller skating, people watching while drinking lemonade, talking with loved ones and eating ice cream, experiencing sunlight, and the warm weather, and looking at flowers are some of my favorite pastimes.

1 Like

I'm going to do a vertical garden this season, can't wait.

1 Like

Sweet.

Make sure you show us photos.

I considered a hanging garden this year. Low on space where I am.

You’re not the only one! Gardening is extremely therapeutic for me. I love creating my outdoor space with plants I love, (that attract hummingbirds!) and losing myself into music while working with the soil and plants. It’s rewarding watching them grow, and seeing the creative mosaic you’ve planted! I agree-pics for sure in a few months! :butterfly::sunflower:

I really enjoy it too. My favorites are :tomato: tomatoes, herbs :herb: and jalapeños. They work for a medium patio garden :grin:

1 Like

I love herbs, peppers. and jalapeños in a garden.

1 Like

What’s a vertical garden?

I started shopping for chili seed this week.