Fuck man. I had 4 years. Now I got nothing

Fuck man. I had 4 years. Now I got nothing. To be honest I been fucking up for awhile but I just got my life back together. I can't go to a program or tell anyone cuz I can't go missing from the family. How do I fix this undetected.

Being honest can be really hard but if you cannot find support in a family dynamic you can find one in a group. Everyone there understands and they are usually available everywhere. Best place to start

Hey how are you doing ? Actually Seeking a loyal honest trustworthy and reliable person I can spoil with a lot of weekly allowances and fun. Text or WhatsApp me on (805) 635-8679

You will always have those four years!
Remember we can always start again.
Rigorous honesty is the only way.

Thanks Kevin but my family sucks. My mom is always trying to take my kids. I can't . She has done the worst things and usually when Iam sober doing good. I can't risk it.

I had a good support system up north buy down here I can't find anything like that

I actually have no friends right now because they are all on something so I might.

That can be a challenge. Many of them have virtual sessions now as well if nothing is near by. Don't beat yourself up for a failure but commit to not repeating it and start again. It's life but it's also something you already know you are capable of

Text me if you need my help I can help you get back to your feet

1 Like

Everyday is a new day. Just because you’ve been fucking up doesn’t mean you have to continue. Even if it’s to start for a day, a week, a month. Re train your brain. Remember your why.

If you don't reach out to someone, you will do it again. Go to a meeting, get some numbers.

You can help by going away and taking whatever bs scam you’re working with you, Thomas Johnson