Former Korn Guitarist's Rockin' Journey Into Recovery

Former Korn Guitarist's Rockin' Journey Into Recovery

9 Likes

I'm definitely going to remember the "shoplifting" metaphor too! Loving that you guys are doing this! It would be great if these were available also without the app. Are they?

1 Like

You have helped me find a stronger focus and have made me believe more in my recovery and less in other people’s opinions! Thank you is all I can truly say! Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey Melissa! Sooo glad you enjoyed. The episodes are exclusive to Loosid members but anyone can join and listen You can tap on the share link and post on social, text, etc. thank you! :pray:

2 Likes

Incredible!

This is siiiiiick. I’m hearing so many things that I identify with in this story that I haven’t heard anywhere else!!!

My lil brother never made it back. :broken_heart: Thank you for this amazing message. :pray:

I’m so sorry Terry. Sending you lots of love :pray::heart:

Great talk

Music is truly transformative in recovery! So amazing to hear from someone in that industry and what it’s like to be sober but still be successful as an artist and performer

Awesome message from Wes. Music is transformative. We can convert emotion across language barriers and around the world with music. It has the power to change our moods and evoke old memories long dormant.

I loved it. I could relate to so much. Thank you for sharing yourself with me. :two_hearts::hibiscus:I did rock to recovery and it was wonderful. I wish I could do it again.

I loved Wes in korn. His recovery story is awesome and so is rock to recovery.