First time on here!

First time on a sober app. First day w/o a drink. If I can just make it a month w/o booze I would be so damn happy!

1 Like

Just take it a day at a time. Do you want to stay sober?

It would be great to kick the drinking. Its noticably affecting my life and I don't want the to let those demons rule my life. The quarantine has only exacerbated my problem. It's time to take charge.

1 Like

It's become a problem for me. The addiction runs in both sides of my family tree. It's time to take care of myself.

Long term would be optimal.

We're here with and for you. You can do this!

I was actually just opening the app to vent a little when I saw this. The venting seems to help, but it all really depends on what you want out of the app, and your future sobriety.

I'm trying to stay sober for as long as I can. I loved the social aspect, and taste, and lot of other things…but at least for now, it's not good for me- physically, mentally, or emotionally. Thingsare happening in my life right now, and all I can think about is chugging a bottle, but I know that I'd just keep drinking, and lose everything I've been working so hard for.

So, i guess what I'm trying to say, is that we're all here for you, and you don't have to do this alone. Hmu if you want to talk

Keep coming, mama!

Take it one day at a time. You already know you have to do it for yourself. That’s half the battle.

Keep reaching out to the community, that's a great start. I highly recommend AA meetings, even zoom meetings can be really helpful. It's really hard to do on your own so don't be shy about sharing when you feel cravings or just want to talk about how it's going.

One day at a time. It's a cliche because it's true.