Find Members in General Area

Is there a way to find people in your own general area? After Covid it would be nice to have some sober relationships outside of the internet. I’m totally new to this app.

3 Likes

Would be nice huh? Where you at?

1 Like

Would be nice to find people close, maybe with time they'll make this app easier to find rhose who are.

1 Like

Northern Idaho

I’m in Southern California :grimacing:

Most of my family lives in SoCal. I’m way up North in Idaho - near the Canadian border.

I need sober buddies around here lol this hermit crab life is killing me!

i used to be very social, but these days I find it’s hard to find people that I like, and then that I can trust. I have very high standards for that. Hermit life somewhat appeals to me (or maybe I just tell myself that To make me feel better). I used To have a lot of “friends”, and have gotten burned every time - since I’m highly depressed and have severe anxiety it’s hard to meet people when I’m not drinking. I’m pretty shy. I don’t fit in with the Idaho crowd - politically for one. I don’t hunt. I do fish. I don’t love “the arts” the way people here do. makes it hard to find people similar Enough to where we have some basics in common.

1 Like

I’ve always been a loner but drugs/alcohol made me social. In sobriety I’ve disconnected from the world. I hope to make sober friends! Just keep trying but I know how you feel I don’t trust anybody .

1 Like

I'm in Portland Oregon area

1 Like

I'm in Madras Oregon if you want to hang out buddy I'm sober we can do that if you're sober God bless