Finally through with all my legal problems

Finally through with all my legal problems. Feels good to be headed back on track finally. Still got some stuff to take care of and time to pass before I'm back to a normal life but grateful to atleast be alive today with the support I have. On 3 months sober and dont plan on turning back. Hope everyone out there is doing well and good. :v:

5 Likes

Congrats on that. Must be a good feeling. I am kind of at the end stage of dealing with some legal trouble. It sucks dealing with it, but if that is what it took to get sober it was definitely worth it in the long run.

I've been there Travis. Its such a relief to get that behind you. Congrats on 3 months you are doing awesome!

Dealing with legal stuff sucks. For me its stressful and scary at times.. I've been there too quite a number of times.. but hell yeah, at least you're sober and hopefully it's a lesson learned. Keep doing what you're doing dude, peace of mind is one of the greatest feelings.

Good morning Travis. I'm glad you have a clean slate now. That's a relief. Proud of you.

Isnt is such a great feeling? I remember when I paid off my last DUI payment - such a weight lifted off.