Feeling better today. My husband is still doing little digs

Feeling better today. But My husband is still doing little digs and it’s giving me mad anxiety.

2 Likes

Serenity prayer is my mantra for anxiety. It works for me. It reminds me who’s in control, and who most certainly isn’t.

2 Likes

What are little digs

The digs are about the fact that I was gone for 90s days for treatment and I’ve been home for one week so he says here and there that I wasn’t home I know our son better I know what he likes and since I’ve been home this week he’s been not letting me take my full dose of meds which is making my anxiety go up he doesn’t believe in depression or anxiety

Idk

Wow that sucks. Anxiety and depression are a real thing and meds help

1 Like

I don’t know if your husband drinks or not. But it sounds like him his feelings because you are sober now. He lost his drinking partner and best friend. The best thing to do about your medicine is to take it and hide it somewhere. And take it when he’s not around. Your husband will come around to his senses and understand you better. So Kaitlin Just keep doing what you’re doing. Stay focused on your disease I don’t drink. Keep talking to people. Just keep letting us know where you are and how you are. We will help you. That’s what we’re here for to help one another stay sober.

1 Like

Thank you