Feeling all the feels today

Feeling all the feels today.
Why is it that it used to be hard for me to cry unless I was drunk, and now that I’m sober I can have the smallest things make me want to cry all day? Lately I’ve been feeling happier sober, but today I just wish I could drink so I wasn’t so emotional. I won’t do it, but shit it’s hard.

2 Likes

I feel that, plus being alone in this weather doesn’t help, at least for me it doesn’t but crying emotional tears helps release a lot of toxins so I’ve heard & researched, I guess that’s why a lot of people feel better after crying. So cry away, shit i have today twice.

1 Like

Every time you persevere through a day like today without drinking , you build resilience and continue your growth into the best version of yourself . Feeling is part of being human . Sometimes it hurts . Keep going .

Emotional isn't always a bad thing. I cry more happy tears than sad tears because I find life to be a beautiful thing and I love to see people enjoy it.

If your emotions aren't anything good I recommend you speak with a professional.

Just take it 1 moment at a time. Hang in there.

Feelings are very healthy even though they can be overwhelming at times, it's a sign that your healing and getting back to a better way of life. Keep up the good work and don't be afraid to reach out

Been there and know I could be there in a Sec.. hang in there sis

Sounds like you won another battle!:raised_hands: