Favorite Alcohol-Free Beverage

Let's start a thread of our favorite non-alcoholic beverage to give our brothers and sisters ideas to make it through another holiday sober. If possible, share where it can be purchased.

1 Like

I love Bubly Sparkling Water. You can purchase at Kroger, Target, Wal-Mart, and Amazon.

1 Like

I really enjoy a good “nojitos” crisp, refreshing, low in calories. And visually appealing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I've been thinking about making a nojito. Do you have a recipe to share? :yum::grinning:

1 Like

Hhhhmmm🤔 to me the secret is the simple syrup. Make from scratch. I go 1-1 ratio sugar & water. But you can beef up the syrup by adding lime juice, mint or other fruits to it.

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

Oh! And fresh mint and limes are a must :slight_smile:

Straight diet coke. Or Apple juice or orange juice. There are beverages that i did not enjoy before recovery. Milk too.

I am not really into the fake cocktail thing

1 Like

Wrong time of year but Arnold Palmer :grin: and I love Crystal Light pink lemonade

2 Likes

Melissa, I drink Arnold Palmers all year. Occasionally, I had strawberry syrup.

1 Like

I like the clear american waters from wal-mart. I'd say vanilla and cotton candy are one of the best flavors

The mind gut connection is a powerful tool to take advantage of and balance you out chemically I would recommend any low sugar probiotic drinks kelvita has a lime mint mojito flavor that’s really tasty sold at most all local grocery stores king soopers, target, etc…