F*ck sober life and life in general

F*ck sober life and life in general. It’s too painful.

1 Like

I agree, but I don't know you but your probably a better person sober, breath my man.

4 Likes

It does get better, and no matter who anyone is, everyone has good and bad days. Stay positive and do something nice for yourself.

4 Likes

My first sponsor used to say with a smile on his face “life sucks better sober.”

3 Likes

Maybe a massage

Rome wasn't built in a day, mate. It took a while to learn bad habits & it'll take as much or even longer to get rid of em. I know from experience. Trust me, ride it through sober & before you know it, you'll have a day sober, then 2, then 3, then a week, then a month, then six months.. well you get the picture. But the thing is you gotta replace your bad habits with good habits like reading & exercising. Also, set some goals: short, medium, & long to keep your mind off the bad habits. Good habits will propel you to your goals, & your goals will steer you away from drugs & alcohol. I've been sober since 2/2/20. & I'll tell you, things don't just change overnight. You will not see progress right away, but stay consistent & you will see a big difference in all aspects of your life

People are taking our shit in the day. Apps like this say they’re free then sell your info to rehabs and data brokers.

Sounds like you’re at the bottom emotionally.
Hope things improve.