Eliminated last stimulant. Almost 3 days now off of nicotine

Eliminated last stimulant. Almost 3 days now off of nicotine vapes. Wanna cig BAD. And doughnuts. And soda lol. Fuuuuck

3 Likes

Hi there,
Hang in there. I see nothing wrong with having a couple of doughnuts.

1 Like

Well this is a acahol forum not sweets and smoke

1 Like

Your right. I should just go get drunk lol. Cept i dont drink. Cant stand alcohol. I loved me some drugs though. Now im learning to heal my spiritual disease with AA

welcome Daniel! It doesnt matter what the addiction sweetie, our substance of choice made our lives unmanageable and created incomprehensible demoralization! we all have that in common! your in the right place!

2 Likes

Chill Robert. It’s about recovery and striving for good health is part of that. Along with booze, their are a lot of other things we become addicted too! Great job Daniel!!!!

2 Likes

Power moves, brother. I'm not ready to quit nicotine yet but I am writing down a list of situations or feelings that trigger me to want me to vape. Many reasons are fear based. Others are physical. Good thing there's a spiritual solution.

This is about recovery. The substance is just a symptom of the disease.

Cool, glad to hear im not in the wrong place then. The way i see it, doest matter what drug etc. Its about behavioral changes and spiritual enlightenment. So for ME, i see that i use things besides alcohol and drugs, to mistreat myself.