Don't be ashamed of getting mental health treatment!

I feel thankful for my psychiatrist. And for Latuda. That ish saved my life. Bout to name my first daughter Latuda. Little Tudie lolol jk

3 Likes

I am thankful for my therapy that I had when I first came into recovery. That’s where I found out that I was using alcohol for my antidepressant. So I asked my therapist if she was giving me permission to go out and drink. Little did I know she bitched me out. I deserved it for asking such a stupid question. But I still go to therapy dealing with so much other stuff now. And that’s OK too because I know it’s going to help me stay sober as well as you guys.

1 Like

Good attitude, Kelly!

Lmfao that name would be amazing. Also yes yes yes to mental health and getting proper treatment. Maybe I’ll name my next cat Zoloft. Zollie

1 Like

I just found a therapist who I'll start visiting. I was putting it off not because I was afraid but because I didn’t think I needed one. And now I'm seeing that is the same frame of mind that let me fall so far before becoming sober, thinking I could just do it all alone.

I have to see a psychiatrist every 6 months for sleep a benzodiazepine. It’s not a typical therapy session - more like having a chat with a buddy about politics or whatever. I often feel like I’m the therapist. I asked him one time - how do you deal with people who have opposite political views.
I find myself losing patience just watching the news these days.

Having help is nothing to be ashamed of. I know a lot of folks who would have not gotten as bad as they did, if they had sought help.

Mental health wow,I have ADHD,OCD,..
Mental health ,wish I could afford help,God and I know I need it..

Lolol I love it

Good for you for giving it a chance!

Yeah thank goodness for psychiatrists.

Yeah im all about it now

Let me know if there's any way I can help