Doing this alone

Not sure what mile high text you're referring to, but thank you for your comments :wink:

I feel ya, I ended up adopting a dog from my local shelter when I realized I didn't have friends anymore. Hang in there, and you're not alone

1 Like

Hi Zoe. Hope you’re doing well. I’m not far if you want sober buddy activities.

I'm trying to be sober, but all my associates are unsupportive. I am trying to progress, but I hear you, its really hard. Keep going, it's a better way

1 Like

Hi Zoe! You do not have to be alone! I can relate...I have been sober over a year...in my own thoughts and head. Covid was a blessing because that is when I sobered up, also, there were no bars open! Lol I have be alone. My sis passed away this past February 2021 due to alcohol and drugs. That really messed me up...but I know, if I go back out and drink, I will more than likely die. I am not being dramatic because that is what it comes down too...you either want to live or you don't. 🀷 I choose life...1 day at a time. Now, I need to network with like-minds because my sobriety means more to me than anything! This is my goal. If you want to talk...I am always available! Congrats on being 2 months sober!!!! :clap:

Support is always helpful but in the end we all need to fight these addictions within ourselves. All my friends and family live across the country so in that sense I’m alone. But in the end no one else made me drink and no one else can make me sober.

1 Like