Does anyone have any activities in mind to help with

Does anyone have any activities in mind to help with the boredom when youre trying become sober?

ive been doing AA zoom meetings like crazy!! Cooking, organizing shit I normally wouldn’t want to, face masks haha

How are the AA meetings on zoom?

Pretty freaking awesome! If you download the app “Meeting guide” and look up whatever state you want or country it will pull up a list of meetings that are in person and on zoom! I do them daily!

That's awesome I'm going to have to try that as the only meetings in my location are on Wednesdays so the extra meetings will help. I might work on my cooking as well but the only thing I can make that edible is ramen noodles so I have a lot of work to do on that front.

I fix everything broken in my house and started building furniture.

That's awesome bryan what's the biggest piece of furniture you've built so far?

I recommend a legit hobby you can really throw yourself into. For me it's playing music but it could be anything that involves a lot of time and effort and personal growth, something that you can see yourself progressing in as you recover, and you can associate with your sobriety.

I built a bay window seat with a buffet/mini fridge. Also made a desk and I'm currently building a dining room table