Does anybody have any experience with naltrexone and it’s side

Does anybody have any experience with naltrexone and it’s side affects? Or the Sinclair method?

And does it work more importantly

I used it in a study years ago. There were no side effects and it definitely curbed my drinking.

I found naltrexone to be helpful. It’s intended to be used as and addition to your recovery program. I’ve watch the movie on the Sinclair method. But, don’t know if it’s utility.

I’ve been using it about a week it’s supposed to be an option to abtanece with extinction being the goal. I’ve watched a bunch of you tub videos about it and the Sinclair method. I’m hopeful it can really make a difference. Thanks for the reply mike

I just feel anxious and jittery a bit. Thank you

The vivatrol shot gave my loosid homicidal nightmares

Yesh I’m taking th 50 mg pill as per the Sinclair method

I wasn’t sure at first if this would help, but feel it truly has. In the beginning I would get severely nauseous but then I got medication for that & it’s helped greatly as well. I’m now 5 months sober & pray I stay that way (sober)!

I'm on naltrexone...I pop a pill every morning like my doctor told me to honestly from time to time I think about alcohol but no cravings I'm on day 7. Not sure if there's side affects or not but I've been feeling really good ..hope that helps

I was on the vivitrol shot for about 2 yrs for opiates . No side effects and it worked to curb the cravings . I definitely recommend it for opiates not sure about the effects of alcohol.