Definitely over did it today...πŸ€•

Definitely over did it today, my right hip and knees are terrible. I am hurting for sure. Alcohol has taken it's toll on my mind and body, and I am so very tired.

1 Like

Hi Kevin. Please ice your knees. Get an epsolm bath to reduce the pain in your hip. Get you some rest.

If you need to talk I'm here for you, bud.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, I'm laying in bed with some ice packs. My hip joint is dead and needs a total replacement. Some days just hurt more than others and there is literally nothing I can do for the pain. Ibuprofen doesn't help. My surgeon wants me to loose more weight and to wait as Iong as I can as I will need at least two hip replacements in my lifetime....sigh...

Hey Kevin. Got same issue with right hip. Talking replacement. Scared

1 Like

Ugh that is rough. Sorry you’re struggling. What were you doing if you don’t mind me asking

1 Like

Sorry brother, I feel your pain literally, lol. :grimacing:
I was scared too but it will work out. Hip replacements are done so frequently and the success rates are greater than 95% experiening relief from hip pain. (FAQs HSS.edu)
Check out:

Its a good read should make you feel better!

Allie, I am working on turning a portion of my garage/carport into a fitness and wellness studio. My aim is to work with people like myself who have been having a hard time with their mental and physical health.

1 Like

That's awesome Kevin! Hope you start to feel better and that this works out for you :grin:

1 Like

It took me three months of working out to get back in the shape I thought I already was at but wasn’t even close because of alcohol

1 Like

Omg that’s amazing!

1 Like