Day zero for me. Went to the store at 6am

Day zero for me. Went to the store at 6am to purchase alcohol. Could use someone to talk to

1 Like

I am here if you need to talk. Don't get down on yourself. Reaching out is a good choice.

Thank you!

If you keep on doing what you've always done you're going to keep on getting what you've always gotten! You have to get to the falling off point where you cannot imagine life with or without a drink. It's called being sick and tired of being sick and tired. I too was in a miserable situation for many years until I started showing up at meetings and doing what was suggested to me. There's a whole life out there waiting for you but you have to be willing to make the change by starting right from where you're at. This is the solution right here Gene.

2 Likes

That’s ok let’s do it tomorrow day one

Easy does it but do it

My desire to stay with out abusing substances must me greater then my desire to use substances and engage in destructive behaviors

Doing any better brother?

1 Like

So hard. I am with you. I struggle nightly. I am with you!

1 Like

How are you doing? It’s tough.. I fought myself going to the store for the last two hours... and i was closer than you think to going. Today is only day 2. My guilt for over drinking on the weekend and fighting with my husband has been my challenge, along with him not being supportive. Did something happen that led you to go to the store?

1 Like

Hello Dave, thanks for the information. I am working A.A. And I am so grateful for my sponsor

1 Like

Hey Nick, yes a lot better! Thank you for asking. How are you?

1 Like

I can relate. I am with you also!

Hello, mostly everytime I drink I regret doing something when drunk. So I can relate to you. To answer your question. I was drinking all day and all night and somehow was able to make it or the corner store. Not sure what triggered that crazy binge drinking

Congrats on day 2!

Good to hear man. I’m doing well, thanks. Have a hell of a support system here and starting to find that inner peace

1 Like

Supper systems are great! And I bet that feeling of inner peace is just as great

1 Like