Day 5... I can’t believe it... sleeping better, with help

Day 5... I can’t believe it... sleeping better, with help of melatonin of course, still slight sweats, but vivid dreams gone ( hopefully for good)... headed to the gym to help sweat this poison out.. just focusing on the day and have a to do list for when I get off work to keep me busy.. thanks for all the encouragement and help.. strength and wisdom peeps

4 Likes

So glad your doing better, in my experience those sweats have gone away in 4-7 days so your almost there! Keep positive and keep doing the next right thing

1 Like

Just hit day 14 and woke up sweating again but it’s not every night now. Just don’t get discouraged if it continues longer than you think it should. I feel great in the morning but damn I’m getting tired of changing sheets n pillows lol

1 Like

Hi everyone
It’s day 13 for me and feeling much better. Still have bad headaches as my brain is trying to make sense of it all and am having a difficult time socially as I feel shy without the booze. All good things will come with time and am happy to be on my way. I do yoga and walking right now which really helps and readings from AA and the Big book.
Hearing how you are doing really helps. God Bless is all as we try to get back to our true selves :two_hearts:

1 Like

Congrats! That’s awesome!

1 Like

Congratulations