Day 3: still in a depressed state. Haven't touched anything

Day 3: still in a depressed state. Haven't touched anything. But got calls from people for my erratic behavior and some trying to convince me that I would be ok if I did molly with them than trying to walk away. My inner heart and experiences say that these are all temptations and they are real. Even my brain started complaining that I can't say no to all these pleasures, I just have to control them. I will be firm and certain, I am going to give my personal and social life a sober dimension. Temptation is real, but I will be alright, I will be moving fwd with my true intent and saying no to things that cause me harm and make me behave like a rabid dog

2 Likes

I'm in a depressed state too. You're doing great if you are able to say NO. The temptations are real. Live in the moment. Don't think about the past or too far in the future

2 Likes

How are you doing today, Ajay?

Doing fine. Still sick with cold and fever. I was going through messages I have sent to some of my friends. Very bad, very ashamed. I am never touching anything that makes think that it's ok to say things like that