Day 3, couldn't sleep last night and woke up feeling

Day 3, couldn't sleep last night and woke up feeling like shit. But, forced myself to make a good breakfast and just had a good lunch and about to take a nice hot bathe. :slightly_smiling_face: I would like to chat to some people about sponsorship

2 Likes

My 1st and 2nd night were the worst.. Iā€™m on Day 6 .. sleep is better.. hang in there my friend and stay strong.. welcome and keep reaching out..

1 Like

Hi, Thomas. Sorry about last night. I'm glad today's looking better for you.

1 Like

Thank you guys!! I'm feeling much better than this morning :sunrise_over_mountains:

Keep up that positive spirit! It will take you far!

1 Like

Keep pushing

1 Like

Thomas each day gets better it really does, as you probably already tell...hang in there bro!

Last night was my second night, and boy did I have some crazy dreams...slept okay but had some crazy ass dreams.

1 Like

Man, tell me about it! Those vivid dreams and night terrors are the worst. Had the most random one this morning before I woke up. Dreamt that I woke up made breakfast... Then was back in my bed woke up again... Made breakfast and was back in my bed again had like five of them. When I finally woke up I was like God damnit is this another dream?

1 Like

Iā€™m sure over time it will get better...I actually woke up shouting at one point, scared my dog out of my room.