Day 3- according to sober app πŸ€”- thought was day

Day 3- according to sober app :thinking:- thought was day 4 :crazy_face:. So joined my first zoom AA meeting. Not bad, like the option to listen and see others trying to start day off like this. This week will explore in person meetings. Have a good day everyone!

5 Likes

Day 3 here, hope you enjoy your day too!

3 Likes

Enjoy your meeting, try to get a sponsor if you don’t already have one

3 Likes

That's great :+1:. I liked being able to listen in at first before engaging in online meetings. Hope you enjoy your in person meetings as well. I'm just starting to try to get going to those as well now after my second shot.

Keep it going! You can do it one day at a time!

3 Likes

I literally cried through my first few meetings. When it's time for you to talk, you will know.

3 Likes

Get it with your bad self! Love that we are day three girlies! :joy: we got this! I’m going to friend request ya! (Staying connected supposed to be key) Let’s keep it going!

1 Like

Never had one but yes :+1: will be adding that to this time around! Kinda doing things differently- 1) making sobriety my priority 2) being excited about sobriety, 3) staying connected with others that struggle 4) get sponsor. Damn that’s actually a lot of different things doing than before! Never looked at it until wrote it down in text :dizzy_face::+1:

1 Like

Thank you! You keep it going to!

1 Like

Good job I'm glad to hear it.....not all meeting are the same so keep trying new ones until you find the best one for you. For me the beginning was the hardest part of recovery especially the first month and then the couple months after that. If you keep at it and put it the work it will just keep getting better. There are still going to be struggles and challenges but they will be easier to face with sobriety.

2 Likes

Thanks Gabe!

1 Like

Enjoy the meeting..

2 Likes

Looking forward to hearing about that first meeting JD……weekend war with what to do! Always rough!

1 Like

If I can make one suggestion try out a couple NA meetings i have always had a better experience and different feel at one happy Sunday :v:

2 Likes

Not bad! So far just Zooms but very convenient- had it at 0630,1200 and 7

1 Like

Will do!

1 Like

What’s the link to the meetings your doing? Is it regional? Curious