Day 2 really need a sponsor

Day 2 really need a sponsor... I can't go longer than a week :sleepy:

1 Like

I need one also. Maybe we can check in on each other! I usually go a month or so and then alcohol gets put in my face and if I drink it I drink too much :frowning:

Do you have an environment where you CAN stay away from it?

Yes let's check in on each other. My husband likes me to drink with him once a week and its so hard to say no. I need a little if support. Just joined a

Joined achoholicsanonymous.org-24hr/7days a week support groups

Oh wow that’s hard. And hard for me too. My partner knew I was struggling and still said he wouldn’t stop and always brought it to ny home.

Its affected my 3 children and I have such guilt and shame. I work 7days a week ,its getting harder the older I get

I made it a month a year ago. I can only make it a day or two lately. Been hitting meetings when I don’t drink. It’s difficult because I’m single and I drink due to boredom.

We all have difficulty time staying sober. But the main thing is people places and things is the biggest issue. We go to meetings when we don’t drink. You still need to go to meetings Even if you do drink. That’s what meetings are for.

2 Likes

I'm sorry. Tell your husband you don't want to drink because you want to create a better relationship with your children and have a better life overall. You can incorporate new dates you both can do together.

What’s stopping you from getting a sponsor?

Go to a meeting , or zoom find a friend

Nothing I need stopping me ,no is available to take on a sponsee

Been doing zoom aahome group

Let me know if I can help you or Se...

Zoom works so does AA