Day 12 letting go of a man to stay focused

Day 12 letting go of a man to stay focused on my sobriety instead of obsessing on him ghosting me

5 Likes

Sounds like you made the right decision. Congrats on Day 12. How do you feel?

1 Like

I feel good ready to fix myself to be the best me

Hard decision to make but totally the wise one. Nice move good luck and stay strong :pray:t4:

Totally awesome ,, hope you continue to grow , sponsorship , meeting , steps & most importantly a personal relationship with the God of your understanding , much love & respect

What a great idea. I didn't do that and it made it difficult the first couple months. I salute you and that decision. Keep on going forward one day at a time.

Yes but the relationship part is not worth it on a day we argue it makes me want relapse so I took that possibilities out of it and in the end he did not give a shot so I saved myself

Hi Sunshine,
Very smart move for yourself. I did the same thing. It hurt like he'll to end that relationship, but it was killing me. I worked on myself again, the tree is bearing fruit. I'm much more content with life.
All the best to you.

1 Like

Wow!!! Look at you girl! Now that is hard but kuddos for being strong making this decision. I had a toxic relationship and oh my goodness was it more like a obsession- I never could let him go. Years of this which only lead to insecurity, terrible coping mechanisms with drugs /alcohol and list goes on - SOOOO saying this man am I super proud of your decision to focus on you and let him go

1 Like

Ha I'm sad but better then being loaded meetings help

1 Like

Need to fix myself eternally first but so sucks

1 Like

Yeah going to suck but in the end you will learn to love yourself and not put up with men treating you like your less than! Iā€™m on that same journey with you as I type these words! So feel free each out to me if need to vent! Heard staying connected with others with like struggles can help out so here goes! Keep your head up! Your strong and beautiful!

1 Like

:+1:t4:

Anytime I could use friends as for I had to cut the old ones out like cancer just to stay sober but this is a lonely journey for sure

Do what it takes

1 Like