Day 10🀍 This insomnia tho.. πŸ˜”

Day 10🀍

This insomnia tho.. :pensive:

1 Like

As I often tell folks…just like a kidney stone, this too shall pass. It may hurt but it will pass and you'll have a funny story to te your friends when its over. Good luck on getting some sleep

1 Like

This was pretty bad at first… it got alot better but there are still some nights I'm waking up. Keep with it :slight_smile: I started just catching up on shows, reading or organizing

I took benadryl to sleep the first couple weeks when I stopped drinking… 3 years later and my sleep is still off sorta

Day 11 will be betterπŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Yeah those early days where your body is looking around going β€œwhat the hell is happening?”..sure can be taxing. Try to make yourself as comfortable as possible. Shower before bed and jump into clean sheets that feel so good. Make sure you eat food throughout the day and of course go to town on water and electrolytes. Play your favorite music and throw on something funny. The rest part is the most important early on before you need to feel any pressure to do other kinds of ”healing”. Stay strong, I’m here if things get too rough :pray:t2:

Took 200mg of L-Theanine supplemen in the evening. It’s only about $7 a bottle . It’s been super helpful for me.

I suggest benedryl too in liquid form, you can easily modify the dosage if it's too much.