Day 1. Never tried anything like this before

Day 1. Never tried anything like this before.

10 Likes

Welcome to loosid. Day one is an important day. As tough as it is you will never forget it. When you need us feel free to reach out.

2 Likes

Welcome to the beginning of what can be a beautiful journey. It’s up to you to put down the drink and focus on the next right thing to accomplish, even if that thing is to sit quietly for 10 minutes. Then do the next right thing, and so on... it works.

2 Likes

Welcome to Loosid and recovery!! Please make a meeting and keep coming back. Don't drink or use no matter what!!

2 Likes

How are you I’m on day one again

You made a great choice to start Day 1. How is Day 6 so far?

It’s totally awesome! If you work it, it works sweetie! I’ll say a prayer for all the you newcomers! Welcome.:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

1 Like

You can do this Jennifer! Day one is always difficult

How're you making out so far? Well I hope.

Wow , I’m proud of you , make sure to buckle up butter cup, your going for a ride...:wink:

Feel free to share joy sadness pain and excitement in your life. You might just make a friend too.

Welcome

Go to three meetings a day if you have to. Recovery is a we program there are people that will walk with you through every trial. You can do this Jennifer!

I’m day 5

Im learning new stuff after 11 years no mind altering , sometimes we use healthy things in unhealthy ways, the nature of a addictive personality